- Shop at The Quilting Jeanne
- Corner Pop Ruler
Corner Pop Ruler
Finally, a tool and technique that will give you high success adding fabric corners to basic shapes. For years we've been layering small squares on big squares, marking & stitching on a diagonal line, then hoping everything lines up when we fold the small corner section back into place. If you've tried it, you know the pitfalls: too big, too short, too crooked and way too wasteful. No more. With your new Corner Pop tool, you will be able to trim rather than mark, add an oversized replacement triangle and then square everything to a perfect size. In twenty two different sizes - whole, half and quarter inches. Increased success without undue stress for every level of quilter. What's not to love!
- Ruler Size: approx. 9½" x 9½"
- Twenty two size options from ¾" finished corners to 6" finished corners in ¼" increments
- Instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
The Quilting Jeanne